Friday, June 08, 2007

Officially Graduated!!

It was the perfect gift!! I've just finished my celebration and returned to hall when my fren told me.. "Hey, results are out!!". It was just 20 mins past my bday.... I wasn't prepared for this!! or at least i thought so... Results are usually released in the morning.. after 9am or sth.. what's with this time? Slowly i opened the sch's webpage... logged on to the studentlink.... and slowly made my way to the examination result slip page...

The server was really slow.... i waited for more than 15 mins for the result to load... the wait was horrible. All kinda stupid qns running in my mind... " How's my FYP... If FYP die.. my honours also die? .... The other subjects leh?" ... Happiness or disappointment? It'll all be decided with one flash of the result slip..... it could come at any moment .... I couldn't bear to watch... Then.. at 12.35am..... it popped out! I saw the grades.... relieved... not bad... then as i read on... yup.... Happiness has chosen me!!!

I've officially graduated!!! yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home