Hall Anniversary...
Just attended my last Hall Anniversary last nite.... while there weren't THAT many people.. but i guess the whole event went ok. The videos were fantastic... recap all the moments that everyone went through esp the IH season... there wer some funny moments.. and yes... surprisingly I was one of it... damn... Wait n wait.... haha.... wat the heck.... but that's memory for u! Shall get a hold of that video and keep it ... watch it when i miss hall eh.. hahaToday was back to reality.... FYP report!! less than a month before exam and I still havent finish my report.. and the actual project!! How sucky can that be? Very!!! Everyone's like saying 'Hey.. my report only bla bla bla pages.. how how how.." and i would be thinking "Shut the F*&% up coz mine isn't even half of that and it's incomplete!" ... I guess.. ppl are either insensitive or they are just plain egoistic.... "Yeah, u've got bla bla bla pages so wat!"
Turned down invitations to attend to great events.. elderly home visit and a outing for the hearing impaired today... wanted to do sth good.... you know.. karma... but sorry... according to the system, FYP is more urgent and important. This is kinda sad but true... maybe i'm at fault for dragging my feet too long but yeah... sth is still not rite with the system (I feel)...I dun wanna be the only one at fault :P
Are we losing the human touch? I definitely feel that I have... the number of frens that I actually keep in contact with nowadays is terribly few... can we just dun care abt jobs, future etc and just live life freely? And when i start thinking... i cannot convince myself on the answer that I wanted... If you have a good argument on that.. convince me ok?

1 Comments:
Com'on u can do it!!! jia you on ur FYP and reports!!! GO GO GO!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home