One Litre of Tears
Just finished watching this Jap drama an hour ago... It's based o n a true life story of a girl who contracted a rare and cruel disease called SpinoCerebellar Degeneration disease...Feel like watching it all over again but maybe not now.... Dun wanna cry again... haha ok maybe not cry but i dropped some tears while watching the show. I wonder if it's because of the plight of the lead character or issit just because the actress is a kawaii gal and I can't tahan when she cries....hehe... Anyway, it's been a long time since i've watch a show that is able to move my heart to this extent so I'm just glad it sort of prove that i'm not so cold blooded after all..This drama sets me thinking about many things in life... yea... all the big talk again...but then i'm having tonnes of free time nowadays so I have to find things to do... Many of the quotes in the show (actually it's taken from the author's diary) really struck me.. Optimism, despair and perseverance... all of which ppl have mentioned many times throughout their life but how many of us actually puts them into practice? I've learned a lot just by watching this show... It's stories like this tat changes our perspective on many issues.. at least tat's wat applies to me...
I've been grumbling on a specfic issue(let's call it inident A) since secondary school... wondering why i happened and wat could have happened if incident A did not happen.. Throughout the years, I've only been thinking in one direction.... how things could have been better... I've never thought in the other direction...until recently... I realised that 've been hiding behind incident A, using it as an excuse for my failure. Will keep this in mind and appreciate that i've a healthy body that enables me to enjoy all the activities and thing that i like.
"Contracting this disease is not misfortune, it's just inconvenience "... a quote in the show that epitomises the optimism that ppl can have. We sometimes underestimate the disabled/sickly ppl because we're so used to the perception that these groups of ppl are 'weak' or in need of help. Sometimes the truth is just the opposite. Disabled/sick ppl can teach us many things that we are ignorant of...
To those who have not watched this show... i recommend it to you... coz it's nice... (only if u like these type of shows).. the actress is pretty too!! haha....Erika sawajiri....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home