The Alchemist
Recently managed to get hold of The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho. Been watching too much shows etc on my comp at nite so it was a welcomed changed. When life becomes so mundane and predictable, it can drive ppl crazy....It's an interesting book actually and i like it quite a lot. I'm not a very religious person but I'm open to the idea of the existence of a greater power.... a bit contradicting but tat's not important. I almost finish the book in one nite coz it's really not thick at all.. After reading this book, I realised one thing... I know all the lessons tat are taught in the book but i guess it serves as a reminder... there's many things tat we understand but we dun actually put it into action... Many at times i've been guilty of taT. We take things for granted ...
As i reflect, I've taken many things and ppl for granted, too often and too much. Education is part of tat. I guess I've had reasonable success in education so far and sometimes I just took it too lightly. Even now I'm still unsure of wat I really want to do in my life. There's many things i wanna do but I just can't seem to prioritise them. I hope to be able to plan my career soon but I'll have to get my goals right. I'm now just a pathetic guy who is lost in his own protected world. Even in primary school, we can proclaim our ambitions but now, I wouldn't even be able to give a proper answer if asked wat's my goals/ambition...
Hope i'll be able to find my way again....NOw i'm lost in the road called life...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home