Inspiring video.....
Thank to Uzyn, i got to know of this video..... I guess it's what i've been wanting all along... to travel to so many places, see all the ppl out there and their different way of lives.... I wonder if i can ever visit all these places in my life....Nvm the silly dance. I think he is still awesome.. to be able to make such a video... i guess in a way, he has achieved a lot. This video serves as a proof .. its sth tat he has achieved.... and he's probably gonna have much more to come... watever it is... he's done all that... and not many ppl can claim to have done the same....
Another thing that i like is the song... it's just... nice... and suits the video i guess... whoever has the song.... do share it with me.....Sweet Lullaby by Deep Forest...
One day.... it'll be my turn... hopefully....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home