End oF eXams.. End Of FYP.... End of UnderGraduate Studies
I've just completed my FYP presentation more than 10 hours ago.... and with tat.... my journey as an undergraduate has come to an end ( I hope nth goes wrong)... Presentation did not went too well... had a moderator who simply killed my enthusiasm with his 'can't-be-bothered-to-listen' attitude. I was just getting more and more demoralised as i went on.....The best part was the QnA.... he expect me to write a report which focused on what he wants..... Hell!! How the hell i know who would be reading my report in the first place? He actually expected students to cater to his expectations/requirements..... I was speechless.... I write a proper report that highlighted wat i did.. which was to design and fabricate a microprocessor-based circuitry... what wrong did i do ? Just because he do not actually like circuitry stuff doesn;t mean he can pass judgement like tat... " I give little weightage on the circuitry stuff'" wtf!!! Tat's wat i did and shou;dn't i write tat in the report?Ok.. enough grumbling abt tat idiot coz thinking of him just makes my blood boil... I'll just see what happens...
Anyway.. a few frens decided to go on a binge at Sakura buffet at Omni Theatre.. so we actually campe dthere from 6 to 9.30pm... haha.... really ate a lot.... salmon sashimi, dory, beef and lamb chop, dim sum, abalone, shark fin soup, prawns, unagi, cakes, ice creams and puddings... it was pure sinful act of gorging ourselves away... really had a lot of fun esp with the nonsensical talk....
Some of us had the intention to go on for Ktv session but decided to pass as it has been a tiring day and decided to spare our wallets for this time.... There will be another time when we go on another spending spree again!
I'm still full now.... gonna watch some dramas before going off to sleep.... It's been a good day.. end of FYP presentation, Man Utd are Champions once again!!! Red Devils forever!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home