Thursday, March 18, 2010

Frustrations

Lately, there seems to be a lot of frustration all around. Not just me for me. Everyone seems to be frustrated with their own work, life etc. It does make me think... am i one of the more fortunate ones?

In one conversation, we talked about one's tendency to compare with those doing better than themselves. One must look ahead to pursue improvement. Makes sense right? But do we ever look back and appreciate how lucky we are? It's akin to the half full or half empty analogy i guess. I hope to be the one looking forward but i realize i often find myself looking backwards instead.....

In another conversation, the topic revolved around PR matters and relationship with the boss. How helpless you feel when faced with a boss that refuse to listen to you? As the friend shared the story, I find myself playing the role of listener and adviser. When i think back, it's quite contradicting. I find myself giving suggestions to the friend and yet, I don't seem to practice what i preach... Things are easier said than done after all

Ice o ice... remember to seek for calmness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home