Hesitation
Ever wondered wat issit tat we fear the most? For my case, i fear the unknown. Sometimes there's so much tat i worry about that i over hesitate. Maybe i'm not the only one but i often find myself in a situation where i'm so unsure of myself, wat i'm suppose to do, have i done enough and wat else is there for me to do.To be honest, I do have a specific goal that i would very much like to achieve. But there's just so much distraction. Maybe i'm just making excuses for myself. I really dunno. As of now i'm really not putting enough time n effort for my goal. Guess it's time for me to wake up to reality. I've been living in a dreamworld for way too long. But then again, how many times have i said this to myself?
Hesitation is the word
Tat bugs this stupid nerd
Never one who is good with words
When will my voices be heard......
haha.... forgive me for my lame attempt at this thing. Just too bored.... I have lots of task at hand but sometimes i just dun feel like doing any of them. Lazy? maybe ..... useless? maybe...... I just dunno........... feeling lost.... feeling blue......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home