Friday, December 17, 2004

Suddenly...

Woke up this morning..... hoping for a good day ahead. As i was putting on my contact lenses...a MSN msg came thru......went over to check it out... and the news tat it brought.. was a little unsettling. Results are out! The expected date of release for the results was suppose to be 21st dec.... so the news came a little too sudden for me. I wasn't mentally prepared. After all, i more or less knew that the result this semester wouldn't be that good. I was just hoping for the best...

But i will still need to know the results... so heck.. i went ahead ... true enough..I was rite. More or less the same amount of As and Bs..... but the fact tat sadden me the most is the fact tat i got B for Math!! Darn.. really feel like whacking myself upside down. But then again.. i guess tat's the price i have to pay for slacking off towards the very last paper of the exam. I wonder if it's something like a curse..... last paper for the first semester every year.. i'll get a B.. just like Physics one year ago.....probably not.. I'm just finding excuses for my own failure.. a coward who don't own up to own mistakes

Anyway... life goes on... it'll be better the next semester(hopefully) ..and now.. something just struck me...My general elective result are still not out! darn.. i'll have one more result to wait for... but shall leave it as it is for now.... gona do some soul searching.......

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. It's A's and B's! A's and B's means excellent results, what more are you asking for?

Congratulations!

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw... above comment, and this is from

- uzyn.com
(forgot to sign)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home