Sunday, December 12, 2004

What if ?

What if........ tat's the question tat i always ask myself.....it's amazing how often i look back only to regret about things tat i din do in the past...... however, recently.. i've begun to ask myself ....."what if..." in advance...... i dunno if tat's good or bad..... paranoia some may call it.... while some may think of it as careful planning......
I am a normal person with limted time and limitless task.... yeah.. i'm making excuses for myself..... but wat i can't do is to satisfy everyone...... sometimes i know i just have to get on with my life without caring wat others think..... but still......i do feel guilty when i disappoint anyone...
so if anyone of u reading this had been disappointed with me.... everyone has his/her own sets of problems... do try to understand.......
Sometimes, we are angered easily esp when someone fly our kite or are only half-commited in stuff they do..... it happens to me too..... but recently a thought struck me as i was reflecting on some incidents..... would it be better for the half commited members to be present or would the rest be better off without them?.... Even though I may be a suitable person for a task.. but i would rather hand the task to another person if i ever felt that i would not be able to commit sufficient time on tat particular task.... it may be right and it may be wrong.....who knows?
I believe in putting in 100% effort in everything tat i do..... yeah.. some may be surprised by tat... given tat i have always given ppl the impression tat i'm a slacker, loafer so on and so forth.... which is partially my fault.... but i guess i dun need to explain everything i do..... I have my on views and priorities.. which I think is a little different from the norm of the society which i live in.... I have my duty as a student, as a scholar and as a son to maximise my potential in my studies....... but i also have a responsibility to myself.....
At this point of time...... another question comes to mind..... "What if your best is not enough?"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home