Sunday, December 05, 2004

Holidays!!! Not tat fun after alll........

We are now in the month of December.... the last month of every year... and for most of us.. (except those who are working already).... this is the holiday period... a time for fun, enjoyment and relaxation with frens and family!! Sadly though, I'm not among the lucky ones that can enjoy the holidays to the max.
Wat am i doing this holiday? I'm taking an inter-sem module, involved in the annual song signing performance, my inter-hall games etc etc..... and how much time do i get to spend with my family? so far.. I had 5 days with them ever since holidays started so i guess..... tat's not a lot.
Chrismas and New Year is coming up.... what do i do? Hope to be able to catch up with some of the guys tat i haven't seen in a long long time. Maybe i won't be able to attend this and tat ... i'm sorry for tat.... but i sincerely hope everyone will enjoy yourselves in this holiday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home