Monday, July 04, 2005

It's been 2 years....

Today, it seems many of the orientations for freshmens organised by the respective faculties has begun. As i watched them marched by the hall, there was a sudden realisation. Another year has gone by ..... and for some reasons, my mind went back to the scene about 2 years back.

July 2003 - I was an excited guy who's anxious to get my Uni life started after bumming around for 6-7 months.... Soon after receiving confirmation of my scholarship, i was on my way to the hostel, wondering how Hall 6 actually looks like and the environment there. Once i boarded bus 179, i kept reminded myself to get off at the 2nd stop in NTU.... Can't really blame me... I just dun wanna get lost and walk unnecessary distance for my 1st day in NTU. This was a corner of Singapore which I've almost never stepped into before. Before that, my days in Singapore were revolving around Bishan, YCK, Orchard, Bugis,City Hall, Raffles Place, Newton and ECP.

I also recalled Anton being the 1st ppl who i talked to in the Hall, Stacey being the 1st fren that i made in class, CL being the 1st guy that i talk to at RSPHI orientation and many many more ppl who helped me settle into the uni life.

Fast forward to July 2005- I'm now entering my 3rd year in NTU. Much have happened in the past 2 years and it all happened way too fast!!! hahaha. It seems like it was only a few weeks ago that I was judging ppl's seniority( ie Year 1,2,3 or 4) when i saw them coming out of the lecture theatres....it was always easy to distinguish the Yr 3s n Yr 4s...... and yet... in another few weeks, I'll be among the old faces in campus.... how time flies.. hehe...

Well, it's all in the past now. Hopefully i can enjoy the rest of the holidays as much as possible and then get started with my 3rd year in the course... I wonder how much have i changed and how much i will change in the years to come... If u know the changes i've gone thru.. kindly let me know will u? Just wanna see whether i realise them myself... hahah.... k la.. enough of crap this time. Back to my anime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home